JOIN ME ON A NICHE TOUR!
Please see below for scheduled niche tours.
What is a Niche Tour?
A Niche Tour is a tour focused on a specific interest with the purpose of taking you to exciting destinations where you will enjoy experiences that are focused on your interests. Whether that is wine-pairing in the Winelands in South Africa learning what to eat with a nice Pinotage, or maybe learning about the four C's of diamonds in the diamond district in Antwerp, Belgium followed by a great meal of modules frites and beer, or joining me on a trip to my home country of Norway where you can learn about the Vikings and their important contributions to civilization. Maybe photography is your passion and learning how to capture the Northern Light while spending a night in a snow hotel where reindeer sledding will be one of the activities on the agenda appeals to you. A Niche Tour is not only experiencing new things in a new destination - but also focusing on your passions.
How does it work?
Niche Tours are arranged for small groups of travelers with a common interest. Usually the groups will be between 10 - 22 in order to keep a very personal and customized experience. A skeleton itinerary will be in place, but unlike other tours available participants will have an option to request special experiences that they would like to have included. Once all requests have been submitted I will work with my suppliers to see what can be included in the trip to make the trip as interesting as possible for each of the participants in each of the tours.
Benefits to a Niche Tour
There are numerous benefits to joining a Niche Tour:
- Save time, all arrangements are taken care of, making it a true vacation without having to worry about any of the details.
- International travel challenges are minimized because most if not all of the little details are taken care of.
- Itineraries are designed by professionals who know where and when you should go to get the most out of your visit.
- Remove a lot of the stress and fear from traveling independently.
- Travel and share the experience with like-minded people .
- Solo travelers may be able to be matched up with a room mate to avoid having to pay the single supplement.
- Safety - some destinations may seem a bit intimidating visiting by yourself, so going as a small group will make you feel much safer and comfortable, thereby removing fear and stress.
- Your travel leader takes care of any unexpected incidents along the way.
- In case of an emergency you are not alone, you have people who can help and support you.
- Make new life-long friends.
- Small groups can be much more flexible and provide an intimate and personalized tour unlike large groups.
- When traveling with a group there are usually experiences that are possible to arrange that will not be when traveling independently.
- Traveling as a group often qualifies for group discounts, plus an expense is shared between the other travelers.
- You will receive a more seamless experience when everything is taken care of for you.