USE OF THIS WEBSITE
PerfectlyPlannedjourneys.com is owned and operated by Perfectly Planned Journeys and it’s owner Lene H. Minyard.
All information and graphics on this website are protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws. The content, graphics, images, software, products, services, names and trademarks may also be the subject of other intellectual rights preserved by Perfectly Planned Journeys or other third party supplier. Neither Perfectly Planned Journeys nor any third party supplier grant any license with respect to these intellectual rights.
Perfectly Planned Journeys assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment as a result of browsing this website, or any others owned by us, or by your downloading any content, graphics, images, audio, or video from this site, or any others owned by us. Perfectly Planned Journeys is not responsible for the content or privacy practice of any site that links to this site nor any third party site(s) accessed from this website, or any others owned by us.
Perfectly Planned Journeys makes every effort to provide timely and accurate information on this website, and others owned by us. However, Perfectly Planned Journeys will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss, damages, and/or injuries arising from the use of information on this website, and others owned by us, nor on websites linked to this site. Prices and offers are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Rates are per person, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted and do not include taxes and other fees unless specifically included. Some restrictions may apply. Please verify information contained on this site prior to booking travel.
Prices are not guaranteed until reservations are confirmed with full passenger names and deposit payment. Quotes on airfare are not confirmed until paid in full and can change without notice. All prices are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability.
Cruise lines and airlines reserve the right to impose fuel surcharges, even after final payment has been applied to a booking, up until the day of departure. Unless otherwise noted price quotes typically do not include airfare, telephone calls, incidental items, souvenirs, airport transfers, sightseeing tours or shore excursions.
Payment schedules are set forth by the individual suppliers and due on the dates specified. Failure to pay on time can result in automatic cancellation by the supplier, and can lead to the forfeiture of prior payments.
All major credit cards are accepted unless otherwise noted by suppliers.
REVISIONS, CANCELLATIONS, AND REFUNDS
Perfectly Planned Journeys acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary (“Suppliers”). Perfectly Planned Journeys is not responsible for acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules.
Revision, cancellation, and refund policies vary by supplier.
Perfectly Planned Journeys has the ability to pass on additional charges to clients if travel costs increase and to adjust its rates and fees if necessary. Perfectly Planned Journeys reserves the right to charge service fees and change fees during the consultation process. Suppliers may charge a fuel supplement up to the date of travel and travelers agree to pay this.
Supplier cancellation fees can be up to 100% of the trip cost. No-shows are nonrefundable. Cruise lines and travel suppliers list their cancellation policies in their brochures or on their websites. Perfectly Planned Journeys reserves the right to treat as cancelled any travel arrangements that are not paid by the date of final payment. In this event both supplier cancellation fees and Perfectly Planned Journeys’ cancellation fees will apply. If a passenger cancels after the initial deposit is placed, Perfectly Planned Journeys will impose a per person cancellation fee.
Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms. By signing a credit card approval form authorizing the charge for your trip, you are consenting to those terms and conditions.
Refund restrictions and policies for unused travel or vacation components vary and are subject to applicable rules of each supplier. Insurance premiums, airfare and some supplier fees are nonrefundable.
If you purchased travel insurance, you may be able to file a claim to be reimbursed for any administrative fees and cancellation penalties assessed. Travel insurance claims are solely determined by the insurance company, not by Perfectly Planned Journeys.
It is the responsibility of every passenger to familiarize themselves with the destination(s) they are visiting. This includes checking the State Department’s website for travel warnings or alerts. Perfectly Planned Journeys is not responsible for personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting from causes outside of their control.
All passengers are responsible to make Perfectly Planned Journeys aware if they are not traveling on a U.S. passport. Passenger names must EXACTLY match the name on the passport and/or government issued ID. All U.S. Citizens require a passport to travel in and out of the United States and the passport must be valid for a minimum of six months after the return date of travel. Some countries require a visa. Travelers will not be permitted to depart without the proper identification. It is the responsibility of the traveler to verify what documentation is needed, and to have it in order. Being denied boarding due to lack of proper documentation does NOT warrant a refund from the travel supplier. For additional information and information on travel advisories, please visit the U.S. State Department website (www.travel.state.gov./passport).
It is the traveler's sole responsibility to obtain passports or government issued ID, necessary visas, possible vaccinations, and other entry requirements for all destinations. Passengers traveling to areas where inoculations are required or advised are responsible for obtaining those vaccinations and are advised to check with their physician on the length of time required for these vaccinations prior to making a deposit and final payments for travel arrangements. For additional medical information please visit the U.S. Center for Disease Control website (www.cdc.gov).
Special documentation is required for minor children traveling with or without their parents. If traveling with children, please check with the supplier before departure for any specific policies or restrictions.
Non-U.S. citizens must contact the consulate of any countries you are visiting to verify any visa requirements. Non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. must also contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service for re-entry requirements into the U.S.
DENIAL OF BOARDING / COUNTRY ENTRANCE
It is the traveler's sole responsibility to confirm if they are ineligible to enter the country of their destination. Examples of denial of entrance would include but are not limited to felony criminal records or misdemeanor DUI convictions. Being denied boarding of an airplane or cruise ship, or denied entrance into a country, is not typically covered by travel insurance and all travel costs may be forfeited as nonrefundable.
Most travel documents are electronic and will normally be emailed 2-4 weeks prior to departure. Call us immediately at (703) 791-2944 if any errors are found.
Tickets and vouchers are negotiable instruments – keep them in a safe place at all times. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets/vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded.
AIRLINE CONFIRMATIONS, CHECK-IN, SEAT ASSIGNMENTS, MISSED FLIGHTS
It is important that you confirm your flights with the airline prior to departure: 24 hours in advance for domestic flights, and 72 hours in advance for international flights. Failure to confirm international flights or failure to use any portion of an airline reservation may result in automatic cancellation by the airline for all continuing and return flights. Familiarize yourself with your airline’s policies and requirements before booking.
Unless stated otherwise by the airlines, it is important to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to departure for international flights.
Late arrival at the airport can result in loss of assigned seats or denial of boarding. Denial of boarding is not eligible for refund or travel insurance reimbursement.
Airfare re-bookings are subject to airline penalties, rebooking fees, plus any cost difference of the new flight.
Seat assignments are subject to change by the airline without notice. Perfectly Planned Journeys have no authority over the airline.
For your protection, we recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance as soon as your first deposit has been paid for your trip. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by Perfectly Planned Journeys constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
All prices are thought to be accurate, available, and current. The information, products, and services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Perfectly Planned Journeys does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for inaccuracies, including but not limited to the price, information, and description of the products and services described on this website. Perfectly Planned Journeys is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any supplier, or personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting from causes outside of the control of Perfectly Planned Journeys. Perfectly Planned Journeys shall not be responsible for travel delays or cancellations or any illness, death, injury, damage, or loss of vacation time arising there from. Changes to cruise ports of call or itineraries due to mechanical, weather, or world events beyond our control are at the sole discretion of the cruise line and may occur without notice. Any applicable compensation resulting from such occurrences is also at the sole discretion of the supplier.
Perfectly Planned Journeys shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred by the traveler in connection with, or by supplier employees or contractors, terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures, or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of the control of Perfectly Planned Journeys. The Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, inoculations, or other entry requirements for each destination, as well as re-entry into the U.S., and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, in connection with the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, check the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. Department of State website.
Perfectly Planned Journeys shall also not be liable if a supplier refuses to provide service because of the traveler's decision to refuse to follow their regulations.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
Perfectly Planned Journeys requires that all travelers sign a COVID-19 Disclaimer and Release prior to booking that includes the following points:
1. Health and Other Hazards: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. Perfectly Planned Journeys assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
2. Rules of Travel Suppliers and Governments: Perfectly Planned Journeys have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page.
3. Financial Condition of Travel Suppliers: Perfectly Planned Journeys is not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
4. Rebooking: If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we will charge a nonrefundable fee for such services.
5. Insurance: For your protection, Perfectly Planned Journeys strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
6. RELEASE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN PARAGRAPHS 1-3 ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
7. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Prince William County, Virginia will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
PERFECTLY PLANNED JOURNEYS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY AND IT WILL BE POSTED HERE.