Perfectly Planned Journeys sometimes has access to lodging that is not advertised through our suppliers. Renting a villa or an apartment can be the perfect solution for your vacation stay. Here are some of the reasons this may be the perfect option for you:
1. Much more private - there are no other guest except family members or friends in your party. 2. Rooms in Europe can be small, so if you have young children renting a villa or apartment is safer and much more practical. 3. When figuring out the per person price your cost will be lower in most cases. 4. The possibility to cook meals instead of eating out for every meal, which can be time consuming and expensive. 5. More space! Whether you are traveling with your children or friends having your "own space" will give you more room for spending quality time together.
Villa Melina - Mykonos
Perfect for a family or a small group of friends, Villa Melina radiates relaxing vibes. You will wake up in the morning smelling the salty air, hearing the sound of the sea while gazing out at the Aegean sea with your coffee in hand.
After breakfast you go down to the private beach or dive into the big pool to enjoy a day of relaxation under the Mykonian sun. A well deserved meal will satisfy your hunger after hours in the sun. Savor the wonderful Greek flavors that the resort's tavern prepares for you.
This is more than a resort! This is a heavenly vacation place that combines the cosmopolitan Mykonos with the calm that we all need to de-stress from our daily lives.
Villa Melina is located at Ornos Bay, just 10 minutes from the center of the island. A true paradise! Stay in 100 square meters villa with your family or friends, since it can accommodate up to 8 people:
4 master bedrooms (2 with double beds, 2 with single beds)
A spacious living-room
A dining room
A fully fitted kitchen
A big veranda with a sea view
Once a week bedroom cleaning
A tennis court
A children’s playgroup
Services that can be arranged for an extra charge:
1. Transfer from Mykonos airport to the house/from the house to the airport
2. Charter yacht from the port of Piraeus(Athens) to Mykonos
3. Car rental
6. Private yacht for an excursion to the private beaches and islands.
7. Excursion to Dilos* island with a personal guide.
*Delos: The small, rocky, dry island of Delos, which supposedly was the birthplace of Apollo, holds the biggest and the most important archaeological site of the Cycladic islands. It was thought to be in the middle of all the other Cycladic islands, and it was heavily populated in its days. Now it has no hotels, no restaurants and no inhabitants.
PLEASE CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICE: 703-927-0588 / email@example.com